Friday, November 7, 2008

We need each other

I am so thankful I have those that read my blog and are in my life constantly - this video is in honor of you- some of you I do not have photos of but please know I love you and appreciate all the love and support you have given me- as I created this video- the words ring so clear to me as you all are so dear to me- my life would not be complete with out any of you- You all mean the world to me- thank you for who you all are in our lives- I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL MORE THEN YOU COULD EVER KNOW

4 comments:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

aw michele...so cute...thank you for doing this...

Melissa said...

That was so neat! Thank you! What a neat way to say that! Love you!

Michele said...

You all are special and I just wanted to let you know- and PD that song is sung by Ernie Hasse and Signature Sound

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a good cry. You're an amazing girl Michele. I'm so proud of you. We love you much.