Friday, October 31, 2008

I am not a happy camper

I am very frustrated at this point in time- first Marcus lost his cool at after school when I picked him up why? I asked him to go to the restroom then I asked him to get his shoes on- oh no he had to be restrained by mean - he was ugle- said I was hurting him- etc etc- clinching his fists - angry eyes - one of the instructors came over and poof Marcus was respectful and listened and did what he was asked- UGH- why can he not listen and do that with me.
Then we got home and the boy was ugly-

(marcus being ugly with his anger)

arguing back talking- etc- We were suppose to go to the football game so I could watch Sarah march but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - I can't do what I want cause of his actions- so frustrating- I am so aggravated right now-

I know breathe but I am tense - I was good raised my voice maybe once to him- he has consequences and will fulfill them the entire weekend-

Calgon take me away- oh yes I videod his outburst and pictures- he was not happy about it-but he calmed down when we talked on the video.

Got a lot out of him- Dr to other parts of the world to help people- he is not perfect ( i get this all the time- duh I know - of all people I know) - he is a good person (yeah this was a hard one) he wants to make better choices but he is not- he knows how to control his anger but choices not to- I knew all this but he finally voiced it- He is angry that the soldiers crucified Jesus- see our talk went all over the place and then we ended right where we started him being angry- oh my - frustration is so - most of the blog today is just a venting mode- so thank you for allowing me to vent

3 comments:

Melissa said...

VENT GIRL VENT! We all need to vent at times...sometimes alot more than others! Prayin for ya!

Unknown said...

Hello! I don't know if you remember me but I used to go to Northside before I moved away. I have been enjoying your blog and I have tagged you with an award, please see my blog for details.

Michele said...

Erika I do actually remember you and so glad you enjoy my blog- it is just my life and how things are in a unique family-I am so excite for you and having the baby- they have come so far with ultasounds- how precious