Monday, November 17, 2008

God sure does answer prayers

Been praying all day today- had a conference with before care director and her boss.
Well- I did not know what to say-when they said We have been talking and we are not sure what to do- we think this may not be a good place for him- They informed me they had been talking and such and the director honestly said she was not sure if she wanted him back- He is a good boy she said but his anger - I said I completely understand and I am thinking wow he is getting booted once again- said a little prayer quietly and the whole conversation switched to me pullin out the chart I came up with and came up with a plan and ideas for helping deal with his anger and it was great-
It is still touch and go but I am hoping this will be a breakthrough moment for him realizing that he is loved-

No comments: