Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally- Can we hear a SHOUT

It has been over a week since I have had respect and obedience - oh everyone else has but me- teachers- instructors uncles aunts pastors - oh yes all of them he listens and does what he is told but not dear old mom- do you know how frustrating it is- well I am working on it- because I am teaching on Dealing with frustration and how God will help you through and what to do while dealing with the frustrations in life- God sure know how I have dealt enough with them- He always sees me through though-
Anyway- SHOUT OUT LOUD - we finally had respect and obedience today-
I am so excited and just can't hide it-

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is worthy of a shout! PRAISE GOD! Hey how did your teaching at church go??

Michele said...

Teaching is the 19th- hopefully it will go well