Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank you God for allowing me to be a part of the BEST CHURCH

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

God has truly blessed me with a wonderful church family- it was great day at church yesterday- We ended it with our annual Thanksgiving Dinner- I sat with wonderful friends and we laughed- I held a baby- enjoyed my time immensely- Marcus was off with the kids - this was a first- the last couple of years he wanted to hang out with Mom- this was our first Thanksigiving meal was the first one we had after we became a forever family - so each year I look forward to it.

We also celebrated our Pastors- we have the best pastors in the world- real- loving- compassionate- full of encouragement- wants what is best for you in the Lord- sees something in yourself and helps you to see it as well- stretches you-helps you to grow into the person God created you to be- really no words could ever express how I feel about my pastors - I am just so thankful for them for all that they are to me and my family-

No comments: