Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obedience...

Or lack of- why is it you have to tell a child 10 times to do something and in my case the child gets attitude after the 2nd time- yes maam with an attitude- ugh
Simple requests like bring your clothes to the washer or take out your garbage- is it so difficult-
How about go get your shoes on- it is time to go-no I am hungry - give me something to eat NOW- oh I do not think so. not with that type of attitude-
Is it really that hard to listen - the first time- I guess we are the same with God- I asked you to go pray for that person - this is the second time I am telling you- oh okay God I am listening

Does he get as frustrated with me as I do with Marcus- oh boy-
Forgive me God if I do this-

Help me today Lord with being obedient to your word and help me have a good attitude with Marcus cause right now I am very frustrated with him and you know the whole story-

2 comments:

Blessed said...

i hate to tell you this, girl,...... but alot of this is normal! i truly don't like to admit it. the having to repeat your requst, a gazillion times!!! sometimes, yes. frustrating, OH YES!

pick your battles. i still struggle on a daily basis on which battles to pick, trust me! :-)

love ya, friend!

Michele said...

Oh I know it is normal- however when it happens on a daily basis and you can not get any relief- it takes a toll on you- hence me writing about it-
I try to pick battles however sometimes there are so many which to choose is the ?