Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Forever Family Day!!

Today marks 3 years of Marcus and I being a Forever Family. I remember like it was yesterday

I look at the picture I have hanging on the wall- he was so tiny - he is growing and we have come so far in behaviors - it could only get better - day to day.

So remember to hold your family close and know that families are forever- to all of you who are my family and are considered family ( you know who you are) thank you for all you have done for us over these past 3 years- You all are a true blessing to us and we would not have made it with out you all- thank you for all you love and support- your encouragement -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's like he's been with us forever. Marcus is a wonderful young man and we love him (and you)very much!