Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Cat is now out of the bag...

Okay I can not hold it in any longer- it is a new season and a new time- and now I am going to share what I am doing- It has been something that I have been tossing around fighting with with in me- and I finallly said lets do it- What am I doing- Realize this has been on my heart before September 1st-
Well - I am in school taking online classes for.........................counseling- right now it is the preliminary stages and just beginning the basics- my plan is to focus on children and adolosecence- what will this mean for the future- who knows but it is something I want to do - if it helps Marcus great- if I am able to help others all the better- Who knows what the future will hold I just know I need to do it- and I am- the hours are perfect- I set them so I work on it the evenings- I am one who always wants to learn more and if this will help Marcus all the more and if it helps others all the more- There is always room for counselors - especially Christian ones- helping others -through biblical standards- wow- it is amazing- I can not wait to see what unfolds in this- Through troubles and tribulations God brings about mighty things- Use me Lord Here I am.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gril you are amazing! I knew it was something of this nature! SO cool! SO what school are you going through online...the one you work at? I am thinking abut going back to school too. actually the desire is there just praying when and where an what. Thinking social worker so I can work with families that have special needs kids. Just don't know what and how to go about it.
Love ya!