Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let me share my day...

It was friend day today at church-it was so good and I was blessed to have a friend of mine come from work- yes I have atleast 1.
Anyway- My day started a little rough- Marcus was mouthy- sassy attitudunal - woke up early- ugh- that is how it has been lately - nothing volatile - Thank you Lord for that- but mouthy- I am learning how to deal with it- anyway--he was got his act together and something just clicked the rest of the day.
He was helpful in setting up for friend day- he came to my class for Sunday School and was instrumental in helping with a child in there with some disabilities- the child was great in class
2 children gave their hearts to Jesus- then we prayed for several to have courage with different things in their lives-I was able to encourage a child that was having difficulties at school with other kids and advised of what to do-

Then Marcus helped the child to stay in CC- I was proud of him- Marcus was so excited that his friend came Nicholas- he asked me so many times if they were there yet- I said no no no no- Oh here they are.

Service was so good- I was blessed to pray with 2 women- one of which was the mother of the child in my Sunday school class. so blessed- God is beginning to open some doors for me where I am able to speak into others life that have children with special needs- I think God is using my trials and tribulations to help those who have or are going similar situations to encourage them and to let them know they are not alone-Kids with special needs- take lots of energy and can be so tiring- but they are uniquely made-
Something was said in service and I can not remember exactly what was said but it was like -God uses the trials we go through to help others- God loves each one of us and we all go through struggles and each of us can be used to help others with what they are going through.

I had a break through today- each week for the last 2 weeks God is just revealing so much in my heart- baby steps through breakthrough-
God is truly awesome- Smiling in my heart again- (yes the days are sometimes hard to deal with on behaviors- but things are changing)

No comments: