Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I can...

I can do this- tonight was a test for me after service - I am tired this evening because it has just been a long week and work is exhausting so I was tested and I think I did very well and Jordan said so too- He made me smile why read on and I will tell you

Marcus had a good day - long day - but good- before and after care went well- day by day

so he was informed that he needed to behave after service and before school in the AM in order to go to church Wednesday Nights- so here is what happened

He was playing ball with Jordon- he loves Jordon- and he said one more time and he did and then he wanted lemonade which he had some and drank it- he wanted more I said no he had water in the car - no he did not want that so he called me a name and stuck his tongue out- well disrespect in this form or any form is not tolerated so he gets a consequence soap or spanking his choice- but he went into anger mode (he does it when he is tired- I am catching on to his actions now) not bad- I got his arm and he started his little bit - Jordon said do you want help I said hold on- so I got Marcus tried huggin him but he was not into that so I was able to rub his back and tell him to breathe - he calmed down fairly fast and Cathy offered a sticker after he apologized- God is truly helping me deal with him- cause I was tired.

So we are walking out and Jordon was behind me and said you are a good mommy- thanks Jordon that made me feel good-

Marcus was good on the way home we talked about the good choices he made regarding how fast he calmed down-

Got home and he bascially melted in my arms as he fell alseep very quickly.


No comments: