Friday, October 10, 2008

Does it mean anything when ...

a song comes on the radio everytime you turn it on- all day today this happened to me-




Well several good things happened today- 1 I missed do to the other- I wish I could be in 2 places at one time- plus the first one you will see - I got noticed on Monday about it.


Marcus got an award for a writing he did- how cool is that -he is doing well in school- now to work on respect and his mouth at home-

The second thing is we had an inspection today at work- First one since I have been there to make sure we are taking care of the animals well and we passed with flying colors they found nothing wrong- I got several compliments from those inspecting and was thrilled- not to mention today I got a few from the new doctors and technicians of how nice it was and how well I care for their projects and their animals. Ahh what a nice feeling-

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats all around! A job well done! Good job both of you!

Anonymous said...

Boy that song speaks volumes to me as well!!!!! Great song!!!