Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We did not make it...

Well- we did not make it to church tonight- Marcus was having a meltdown at 6 tonight- and I just could not see going without a quick turn around- do you know what I thought about this evening- what was going on in service- I missed service- it has been a long while since I have missed a Wednesday night-usually we find a way in going but not tonight- he was sent to his room because of the meltdown and about 630- all was quiet he was asleep

I am a little torn to be honest with you- we are going to mom and dad's tomorrow night for a long weekend- I want to go - and chill out but I also want to stay for service cause God is up to something good at Northside- So to myh Northside Family I will miss you all so much this weekend.
www.northsideag.org

God is truly a gracious God- loving God an everlasting God- He is working on me- not quite ready to reveal what all is going on- but it is good-

No comments: