Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today I am smiling - See...

Okay it is not the greatest but the smile is real and so are the tired eyes-
My day was good - Marcus not too bad but hey he was tired and slept all through Fusion tonight at church.
Over the course of the last 2 days I have engulfed my self with praise and worship- even at work-Ipods are great and yes legal at my job- I even have a few of Pastors messages on them and a beautiful prayer to music of PDs- wow it was like they were speaking right to me through what the messages were about- I also had many songs on them and 2 of them really have resonated in my heart okay 3 maybe 4 - We Have Overcome , God of the City and Hear us from Heaven-
I am tired but feel good- even though Marcus was obnoxiuos after martial arts tonight- but consequences were inforced and he is asleep -
Expecting another good day for me-day by day- one moment at a time

No comments: