Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bible Quiz today

Well I missed life coaching today for bible quiz- missed you ladies

Marcus has been very obnoxious with his attitude towards me and he had a consequence today of just watching- well I honestly did not want him to watch cause he does well- so his new consequence is NO video games tomorrow at church

Adam is coaching this year- the kids just love him-
I am being a parent this year officiating when needed- I did help the new coordinator this morning because it was chaos with dividing the league into 2 divisions - we have 13 teams. YEAH

Our kids did well- we had several answer questions- most of them this is the first year- we had parents that went and they loved it-which is so good.

As far as Marcus quizzing he did alright-okay he did great- before one of the rounds Adam is like it is close to his meds time and he is getting a little wired- okay take give him his meds- so after that round they came in and Adam said he is yours for the rest of the day- I was like okay what happened- I POSITIVE QUIZZED OUT- what? He got a button they played a trick on me- brought tears to my eyes he reached his goal for today - I am proud-

Okay now how about working on th emouth with mom- ( he does it more when he is tired) He is asleep already for the night - crashed and burned- out like a light

No comments: