Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good week however...


This week for me has been good- oh yes troubles with Marcus- yes troubles with work- but how I handle it all has been good- is it tiring -um yes
but it is okay- I am doing well- now if this nagging cough would go away I would be great-
New outlook - new goal I have set- new classes I am taking-Yes you read it I am taking new classes- online- yes I am crazy but hey I love to learn and these classes will be good- no not going to tell you what they are until they are done- so do not ask-just something I have been looking into for the past many months-It will be a good thing- a real good thing.
Tomorrow is Friday- we have therapy and we also have a CE Forum- it will be a good Friday-

I am finally getting to a place at work where we are getting caught up and I can begin to think straight. It has been a little overwhelming this first month or so in my new position- staff has been patient and the Drs have been patient. So I am thankful - the staff can begin to breathe a little better we have some extra help now -

I got a compliment today and made me feel good- one of the staff is like no matter what you are always in a good mood and smiling - yep sure am - The Joy of the Lord is my Strength.

No comments: