Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hope Waits- visiting Venice Assembly today



This was the title of Pastor Gray's message today- it was pretty good-the scripture was from Jeremiah 29:10-11- His 3 points were:
1. Wait Silently - oh so difficult- do not try to fix it- I know I like to fix things - I am sure there are many out there that are the same way-
Psalm 62:1-5
Psalm 46:10

2. Wait Confidently- do not forget who you are dealing with- God know the names of the stars in the sky and knows how many they are - God is going to handle it

3. Wait expectantly-Do not forget what He said-
My added 2 cents- I have to wait expectantly if I did not nothing would happen- or change- I know when I wait expectantly things happen in my life

Isaiah 40:21-31
Good message-
Unfortunately we did not see Aunt Bekah- because she went home very ill from food poisoning- and I was unsure how Marcus would behave- but thankfully he was good

We have had a few mini breakthroughs this weekend which I am thankful for-
He was able to calm himself down -when asked to-he realized when he spoke it was not respectfully and knew the consequence that was to come and did it himself- baby steps and Waiting Patiently Confidently and Expectantly-

A miracle for Marcus is coming - I truly believe-

No comments: