Tuesday, October 7, 2008

3 Significant people in our lives

Mrs.Berns,Mrs.Crossley (both pictured here) and Mr Carini- all 3 hold a very dear place in my heart- They are phenomenal - phenomenal teachers- I love them to pieces. They place a significant role in the success Marcus is having at school- The love and care and concern all of them have - not only for him but for me as well- is above and beyond the call of teaching
Marcus got in trouble in PLACE (before care) this week because of his hands- suspended for 2 days-They were there when the PLACE staff needed help - Mr Carini- was there today when I had a conference with them- he put things into place that will hopefully make Marcus successful in the before care program- I am hopeful-
I appreciate them so much and so thankful for them being apart of our life- You all are tops - and so much appreciated.

No comments: