Thursday, April 24, 2008

We talked about Faith at church last night and sometimes I wonder how much faith a person can have? We often say a child like faith -What does this actually mean? For me it is simple-that you will believe no matter what. Often as adults (me) included we know God wants to do something but we doubt or do not believe- Why not go back to the days of believing for the impossible- We serve a mighty God - we have seen things even the littliest of things happen - he does perform miracles everyday- do we miss them in our busyness?
What miracle happened today in your life? For me:


I woke up- thank you Jesus that is a miracle I could have stopped breathing in my sleep
I made it to work safely- this is a miracle in itself living in Tampa
Marcus had a great day (2 days in a row) this is truly a miracle- Honestly I am believing for more days like this then not- I have been for a long while-
Marcus has come a long way-in weeks-in a month -I see him changing before my eyes- miraculously.
God has opened doors for me to speak about special needs children-adopted children
God opened my eyes for a need of educating those around myself and others about special needs children - they are smart and wonderfully made.
I have a home-
I have transportation-
Oh I hear you all yes Michele that is great- it is -
By the grace of God - I am a single mom thriving in this world- and I will not be defeated- not by people or things that may attack at my family- my son- God gives me his miraculous strength. HE provides my every need.

Faith - I believe miracles are happening in my son's life- I believe it-when will it happen - all in God's time- and the hardest part is not knowing when that time will be-
I want that child like faith - Marcus taught me something on the way to church last night.
I was asking him how he was and he said his head hurt - did you hit something or bang it I asked. He said he banged it at school- My reply was did you get ice- no mommy I did not need ice-Why Marcus - I do not need it.okay- Why ? Because God is going to take care of it-he said this - and I am like wow-I need more of what he has-so when he said that I did pray believing his head would stop hurting- and on the way home he said it did- Thank you God for showing me child like Faith.


No comments: