Thursday, April 17, 2008

Energy Zap

Okay I know I am not alone out there- but by 2 pm today my energy was on low-
For those of you who are blessed that your children go to school in your neighborhood or close by - be very thankful.
I drove to get Marcus from after care 20 minutes from work- then we drove home another 20 minutes. Most days I do not mind the drive - it is my get a lone time with God- crank up the praise and worship on the way to and from work and pray- 40 minutes alone in my world with GOd- it is great and we have wonderful conversations-
But today I just wanted to come home a plop on the couch - never mind getting dinner ready- laundry needed to be done- dishes cleaned- dog fed- and walked-porch cleaned out-things do not get done with me plopped on the couch- but I am energy zapped even now-not sure just a long week- not a bad week just a long week-
I guess the 445 mornings get to me by Thursday - I so look forward to sleeping in on Saturdays til 630 (it is the internal alarm clock ) so if they get to me imagine how Marcus was at the end of today- tired too- he went to bed early and usually does Thursday just because church is Wednesday night and last night we were there a little later then normal - he was playing the drums- I need to get the boy in lessons.
Anyway I am up at 445 every morning- through the week- leave the house by 540 and have him at before care by 6- then me off to work and start at 6:30 work all day get off at 3 drive to pick him up and be home about 4 ish- oh it does not stop there. make sure he gets all his things away- get him set up to do his homework- make dinner- throw in a load of clothes- feed the dog and cats- wash the dishes - get his shower ready- pay bills- sort through the mail- get him tucked in- finish laundry work on some veterinary stuff- look up things- read for Sunday School- red my books- take the dog out- and....... then usually I settle in around 11 or so.
Whew I am tired just writing no wonder I have my energy zapped right now.

No comments: