Monday, April 21, 2008

T-R-A-N-S-P-O-R-T-A-T-I-O-N


Our prayers were answered today with a phone call we can start as early as tomorrow to pick him up- wow okay- thank you God for answered prayer- We start Wednesday. Yipee-

Just got to work out the details but - this is a big relief-

I told Marcus and his reaction was so rewarding- I said Marcus Wednesday you go to the the other Kids r Kids- WOO HOO!!! and through his arms up in victory- wow wow-

So we get to sleep in 20 extra minutes-I will be getting home an extra 20 minutes earlier-

They will work with him there. Marcus has a friend there from soccer so yeah

The bus will pick him up and drop him off there - so happy - see I am smiling :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so HAPPY for you!!!

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Me too. What an answer to prayer.

Love ya

Melissa said...

That is fantastic! So how has the last two days gone with this new adventure for Marcus? Thinking about you!

Michele said...

These 2 days have been the best days ever- wow- today he was so comfortable in the AM he fell asleep on a nice soft chair.