Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Michele can we borrow....



Okay I am at the softball game and Pastor Gray says hey Maynard -okay Adam I finally blogged it- if you are not familiar that is a nickname from Venice and almost 20 years later I still have it- go figure. Anyway...

Pastor Gray goes ugh- Do you have a horse I could borrow for Sunday to ride into service- I said well yes but I am only here til Wednesday- Of course PG said what is more important I said my youth are -I am teaching Sunday School- okay whatever- you have to love him for trying. So anyway- how about we borrow the horse and video what I want to talk about-the bit of a horse can manuever such a large animal- I said that should be no problem- So Tuesday he and Jason come out to video me riding my mom's horse to show how a large animal can be manuevered with a bit- oh there is more to the video and when he sends it to me you can bet I will place it on the blog.

So PG I should be back down in Venice in June so-if you need anything let me know

Headed home to Wesely Chapel soon- always nice to get away but always nice to be home.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YEA.... Maynard lives on! HAHA! I forgot that PG always calls you that! Too funny!
Love ya!