Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Furry Friends and Me

Libby Lu (aka Lipless)- or what you see of her- she is not the friendliests of kitties- she has been with me the longest- over 10 + years. I found her by our chicken coup at my mom and dad's - she was about the size of my palm when I found her and scared to death- she was injured- we had to do a skin graph to put her lower lip back together- you can not tell except if youopen her mouth or raise her chin up-



This is Felix- he was left at the animal hospital I use to work for- he was a troubled kitty and now is so sweet




Crossed Eyed Clarence- he is so lovable and talkative- he was also left at the animal hospital I use to work for with a note - please take care of Snowball- we are unable to-




My fuzz head Isaac- he was about 8 weeks old when he was brought to the clinic- picked on at his house by the other puppies in the litter and had injured leg- He is protective but a chicken at heart.
Thanks for looking at my furry family- they give off so much unconditional love- they are there no matter what- (too bad they can not drive when I am sick).




No comments: