Friday, April 11, 2008

There is this young lady...

There is this young lady in my Sunday school class- that I look at each week and know God will use her in a mighty way- Her mom and I relate a lot due to similarities with our children.
However- this young lady over the course of the last couple of weeks is inspiring- she has taken on the challenge of the Daniel Fast and I know God will truly bless her for that.

She wants to know more about God- she is the one who wants to listen in Sunday School- she hushes every one else- this I do not mind at all- She sits up front -I see her changing and growing in God- To see her life change for a heart to have More of God is so great.

I know her parents have had struggles but let me say to you parents ( you know who you are) she is going to make it and do wonderfully- I see her changing - oh she is not going to listen all the time but I see in her eyes and her heart she wants More of God.

I love to teach all the youth - but I love it even more when they grab a hold of God and hang on for their life and see how wonderful and powerful that He is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed that!!
Love Ya