Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 1 Continues..

Well-Good news - Thank you God for it only being a fistula- abscess of the 4th premolar- a little bit of antibiotics and possibly removal down the road for my pup Isaac - okay he is 5 and half years old.

Nothing else going on to the vets this AM- then shopping with mom and Marcus- then lunch then some more shopping then home- just got back to the house- Marcus is playing in the living room with his cars-
For those of you reading he has been so sad lately- because he misses our friends in TN- I had him draw what he was feeling that usually helps- wala he showed me them in TN- I said well let us call them- he left a message. So hopefully we will be in better spirits

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hope you have a wonderful spring break! Ours was filled full of rain and today is beatiful! The rest of the week is rain...April showers better bring May flowers...
Have fantastic week! Give your mom and dad a hug for me and tell them hi!