Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break Day 1

Well- first yesterday we had an awesome service at church.
Sunday School was pretty good as well- we began talking about the Holy Spirit an how the trinity is distinct traits. How the Holy Spirit is a counselor- the truth- speaks on wills- deposits into our lifes. I learned somethings and I believe the youth did as well- I had the room set up a little differently and it seemed to do better this way. Had a little illustration and they seemed to be interested in what I was speaking about- they did not go off on tangents like somedays-
We talked about how they were doing on the fast and they seem to be doing okay on it-a couple of struggles but they are holding on- One of the youth ( not going to say the name but you will figure it out some of you :) said they were upset cause they got grounded for their grades but the grounding has not be set yet- they told me what they got on their report card and I said that is not acceptable and you should be grounded- Marcus had unacceptable grades too and he is grounded as well- I told the youth that was being grounded that I know and the parents know that he is capable of doing so much better - no symapathy from me they got.

Came to Venice for Spring Break- waiting for the veterinarian I use to work for to open because Isaac has a swelling on his face which good mean one of 2 things- an abscess by his 4th premolar or a mass of some sort- the abscess is what I am hoping for cause if it is the other- it will not be good- Saturday the face was normal Sunday I woke up and saw it ( he likes to put his beak in my face to wake me up) so I am thankful I can have it seen down here by someone I know
Then tonight I am going to go to a softball game at watch Venice Assembly play-

MOre on my day later

No comments: