Saturday, April 26, 2008

Survivor Tupperware Party

Went to a friend of mine's tupperware party last night- she only lives about a mile from my house so Marcus and I biked there- it was a great evening- Marcus played with Nick (which he played on soccer team) and it was a good chance to get us both out of the house and spend time with adults (for me) and kids (for him)


I also work with Beth - so it is an added plus- her husband is serving in Iraq and is due home at the end of May - so Pray for him while he is still there.



We left about 10 O clock biked back home with our flashlights - took all the sidewalks home and had no problems



Marcus slept in till about 9:30 ish- and is taking a nap as I type- I guess the late night and lonf week has caught up to him.

The party was fun and they have so many products - I love- well I got a couple of things- I do not have a lot of bowls and storage stuff - also got this great thing to make fresh salsa-it was yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

So if you need tupperware let me know I could hook you up!

Woke up not feeling too great this morning- but must press in and get the rest of the laundry done and grocery shopping done

No comments: