Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Roller Coasters of Life


Have you ever felt your life was a roller coaster ride? sometimes I do- but as I was driving home from my board meeting I got to thinking about roller coasters- who knows why it just popped into my head-But i thought about how we talk about having a roller coaster ride- the ups and downs of life - or the valleys and the mountains- however when I got to thinking- a roller coaster is not just ups and downs - there are banks- round and rounds-corkscrews- not so much ups and downs- oh yes you go up to start the process-but you never really go down and if you do you do not stay there too long-something is pulling you out of the down.

So yes my life is a roller coaster - never in the downs in life for very long just taking the banks and corkscrews as I go- and you know what - roller coasters I love them - and I love to laugh on them- also roller coasters are more fun with friends-

so if you think you are on a roller coaster ride - it is ok because you are never down too long-


I love God and how he works - my life right now is crazy - not always the best of days but I know God is in it and I need to rely on him for whatever he has for me- He guides me with Marcus just like the car for the roller coaster is guided on the track- if I stay and follow Him I will stay on track and we will be ok- Taking this life one day at a time instead of focusing on tomorrow- God grants me guidance each and everyday and I am so thankful for it-


So I just know to hang on the track (God) because he will guide me wherever I need to go-

1 comment:

Blessed said...

roller coasters are constant ups and downs. BUT! they DO eventually come to an end! :-)