Thursday, March 26, 2009

Phew is all I can say

So glad this week is coming to a close- I am so glad I am off Friday- I am exhausted- the last 2 mornings I have been up at 3 am and the evenings I am not falling asleep til about 12 am- why well we have had the best week with Kidzturn being here- Marcus has done phenomenally well and O am quite pleased- God is so good - My faith was increased this week because Marcus did so well- normally or before if Marcus had a change in his schedule nightmares in behavior would occur the next day- so far so good and trusting God to help today be just as good for the young man.
The effects of being out and up early came up last night at the end of KIdzturn Marcus had a meltdown nothing volatile- and then in the car the cries of tiredness were very loud. He is tired this morning again I feel an early night by all

I have been awakened each morning by things I need to do at work so I get up send myself an email and then attempt to go back to sleep- not working- so hopefully I will get all things in order for the coming week - I am off tomorrow- yeah- Marcus and I have a 2 hour counseling session- with the new facility then we need to run and check on Bandit ( Tobias cat- they are out of town) then we will come home and just hang out-

I am thankful I can sleep in for a bit tomorrow I think til 730 yeah-

Work is still being organized and for me it drives me crazy cause I want it fixed to run smoothly but as I keep telling my staff these weeks are trial and error and learning constantly of what will work for us.

No comments: