Monday, March 2, 2009

I need you Jesus - yes it is the same as Saturday

I need God to do a miracle- yesterday was my birthday and I did not even get to have a quiet calm birthday - in fact I will be honest with you it was probably the worst birthday ever. No celebration no bday cake no nothing- well yes I got something- I got wore out again- Marcus decided he would much rather not behave then come home- My question is the same as yesterday as I broke down: When is it going to end and Where is God in all this?
Not that uplifting of a blog I know but it is how I am feeling so I need Jesus to come to my rescue- not sure if many really understand the degree of what I am going through but let me just say I am very weak and for me to say that means it is hard- cause I consider myself pretty strong in all circumstances but this has really started to affect me over the last several months- when you do not know when or where the volatile behavior will occur- or what sets it off it becomes daunting and makes a person grow very weary - so again I need you Jesus com eto my rescue

1 comment:

Tina said...

Michelle you are one of the strongest woman I know!!! I look up to you so much. Keep your head up girl I know you know this but God is there!!! Your time is comeing. I pray for you and Marcus every night!!! I love you!