Sunday, March 15, 2009

God - I know you love me

Have you ever had a moment where words to a song really spoke to you- well that was me this morning in service we sang this song I posted- now grant it we have sung it before and I have it on my ipod - however this morning it took on a whole new meaning to me-

His love was shed for us- He overcame the grave -He overcame the grave-He overcame the grave- these words resonated in my my heart and my mind- he tore the veil he made a way-

Jesus overcame the biggest obstacle- the biggest struggle- the biggest issue for me- so why do I continually to struggle with my situation- I am human and it is our nature-

He overcame the grave - He can help any situation any struggle - any illness- emotional- physical- financial and for me and my situation mental. It is done-He has overcome it

I know He loves me why else would he shed is blood for me- nothing is impossible for God

A few weeks ago - I was questioning where God was in my situation- well right where He needed to be- I was so focused on what I was going through and never really allowed God to be apart of the process- well He is daily- I ask God for His guidance and wisdom- to help me through each day- oh I have work and other things to deal with but Marcus is the main issue I deal with on a daily basis-

I am beginning to look at this time in my life differently-God and I had a discussion this morning- I was just talking with Him- asking Lord why would you use me to deal with a child like this? His simple response was because you can and I enabled you too- Of course I responded this was not how being a mother was suppose to be like - Again His response maybe not in your eyes but for me this is where it is happening for you. I chose you Michele specifically for Marcus- because I knew what it would be like- and you are able to handle it with me carrying you along the way. So I am constantly learning from God and he has placed amazing people in my life to help on this journey. God is good and I know we take things together one day at a time-

He gives us strength when we are weak- man I will be very strong by the time this process is all through- I know through all of this God is doing amazing things - and He will get all the Glory- I give Him glory just to make it through the day to day process-

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME GOD- YOU ARE AMAZING

No comments: