Thursday, March 5, 2009

Do you really know?

I know - I know what it feels like- you ask what are you talking about- I know what it feels like not to have control of a situation and not know what to do - you try everything and yet it still does not change- you pray and it still does not change- so what to you do- keep praying keep fighting the fight and know you are not alone- Stand firm in what you believe- let people help you anyway they need to or can-
I said when I adopted Marcus it will take a village to help me raise this child- and wow those words are so true- from those who simply lift us up in prayer - I can feel the difference- the weight of the world feels a little less heavy- oh the issues are still there- but knowing there is a family of love and support and prayer warriors means so much.
I know I have not written much lately but just have had songs listed- well those songs are what I have been feeling- God is truly there- I was asking God well yelling God where are you in all this - cause I really did not know anymore-and if I am truly honest with you I am still wondering what He has planned for us. I know this time when Marcus had to go for help for a couple of days- I was not so distraught- why cause that is where he needed to be- or when I had Adam, Brenda, Sarah, and my sister Lori go with me - I could have done it alone but did not need to cause they said they would do whatever to help us.
We know have a plan as far as treatment for him - nothing wishy washy anymore-he was told point blank that the abuse he was doing to mommy was not ok and it will not continue- that coming from the Dr at Baycare. fabulous they are. oh yes I said abuse- some - actually many of you have no idea what I have been through- I will share with you if you ask-but not here.
ok so the plan- he will be evaluated by a psychologist again- he will see a neurologist to rule out anything else that may be occurring- and we changed his meds -we will be implementing a plan for wherever he goes and it needs to be followed for a positive outcome-
We are taking steps however I am still believing for a miraculous change- It is a March for miracles- they can happen I truly believe.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



2 comments:

Blessed said...

STAND FIRM! HE belongs to God and the enemy WILL NOT WIN!!!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Michelle,

We stand in agreement with you expecting a miracle for such a cause as this!!! Keep the faith, sister!

Hey - if you get the opportunity, please say a prayer for the requests on our main page.

God bless you & yours,

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider following our blog -or- grab a free blue button that links to us (top sidebar).