Thursday, March 19, 2009

Its good its good it goooooooooooooooooooood

ok well that was me- just being weird with my title- this week has been good for me- Marcus well.....let me just say we have had no volatile behavior and I think he may begin to start to get the concept of he does not matter what he wants and it does not matter when he wants it- he can either follow my rules or can have an instant consequence- he knows what to expect if he gets out of line- small victories

Anyway- work is great- finally getting to a point where I can breathe a little- getting things organized and on board for new arrivals- communicating well with staff and drs- spoke with one of the higher ups and he is fabulous ( I am his anesthesiologist for his heart surgeries) so it is very cool. He knows my heart and my work ethic so it is a great mesh. Got great accolades at my management meeting which was very humbling and nice-it is always nice to be appreciated and all the more nicer when your top boss says it to you.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wooo hooooo!! love ya!