Saturday, March 28, 2009

Peace and quiet

Not only is it quiet this morning but there is a peace in the house - What am I talking about- well yesterday we had our first counseling session at Baycare - can you say Phenomenal- Mr George was wonderful and I feel we have finally gotten to a new place with Marcus' care plan-

I drove home from the appointment in tears not because of sadness but from peace within and a feeling of whew someone is finally listening to my concerns- (health care professional that is)

He said I had done all the right things and was a much different parent then what they normally see-He kept asking if I tried this or that - yep yep I have done all that- I even have been to parenting classes - you have yep - shook his head - ok then - he turned to Marcus and said young man you need to change for this to work-your mom loves and cares for you - and this is how you treat her- it stops here and today- yes sir- Marcus said- Mr George says you have taught him what he needs to do and now he needs to do it we are not playing games.

He is taking the next steps to see what needs to be done-

We will be getting MRIs done and another full psychological work up done on him as well. Due to illnesses he was born with and a trauma (which I never thought of until yesterday) he obtained- and possible other incidences.

This is a good feeling and not a I am not sure what to do anymore- thank you god for providing-Jehovah Jireh- my provider

No comments: