Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just randomness

Ok well hear are some random thoughts of mine-

god is so good he has provided me with a great environment to work in- I love the new place and things are coming along nicely- I will be even getting a supervisor that is under me- to help out yes- and I will be a part of the process- so I am looking forward to it.
it is a slow process of change however it is changing.

ok so my pastor used my own words against me last night and he did not even know it- do not punish kids from going to church- how true and I use to say that all the time when I did bus ministry and could not understand why parents would not allow them to come to church - that is where they should be especially when they get into trouble- thanks for the slap back into reality-( no he did not really slap me-) I t was like a duh moment - so regardless of what Marcus does today we will be going- I think no I know I was nervous about the late nights and off schedule I think that is what was hindering more then his behavior issues- I do have to say at home he has been quite pleasant- Thank you God for your faithfulness- I am trusting in you!

Ok so here is the thing- if you have not been to Kidzturn and you attend Northside come- your life will never be the same- even if you have no kids come- your life will never be the same-

Marcus has been to the altar both nights so God is working on him- amazing God he is.

No comments: