Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's going on?

Well - things to be humming a long here- work seems to be going on a better path- you know sometimes I am way to hard on myself- see people it is not just about Marcus it is everything I do- Last week I was feeling inadequate about my new position and was just feelin overwhelmed with everything- I emailed my supervisor and she gave me glowing remarks from the Drs I work with - who knew- . There is still so much to learn and it seems like when I have one thing mastered something else shows up that I had no clue about- ugh-So after I receieved her email I relaxed and priortized again revamped and refocused and so far this week has been better- I am getting things done- oh my I did not realize how much paperwork and tracking of things you had to do-plus on top of that I need to make sure all the animals are well cared for and the Drs follow up on my request as part of the veterinary team.

So it is a learning process and I am very thankful they feel that way-

Marcus seems to be doing well with school and both his before care and after care- yeah for him- we did have a meltdown yesterday afternoon and a little bit of attitude this morning and afternoon - it all goes back to not getting want he wants- deal with it kid-they were over quite quickly so that I can deal with.

Fixing to go to the best church ever- come check us out Northside Assembly - http://www.northsideag.org/ you will love it

No comments: