Tuesday, December 2, 2008

just when I think I have it

Breathe- just when I think I know what I am doing with Marcus- he throws a wrench in the plan- the last 2 evenings have been I do not want to do my Hw I do not want to eat that for dinner- oh normally or normal children would have just gotten upset and went off to their room- oh no- scream holler I want..... cry carry on- scream at me some more- I wish I was nto your son- stab in the heart(not really those words hurt me even though he says it in anger)-
Mornings have been real good it is these after karate and working on dinner and HW the last 2 days are going to drive me over the edge-
I am a little tense right now so this is my venting- he seems not to get it about it is not about what he wants - tonight especially he was told what he needed to do and here we are over an hour later-
UGH- Breathing- He is calm now and guess what he is doing his HW- why did he not want to do it- he did not understand it- did he tell me that - NO!!! he just got angry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you figure it all out, will you let me know?? I would like to have it all figured out too :0)