Thursday, December 11, 2008

Its a beautiful evening


I am on my porch right now listening to my ipod anywhere from Christmas Songs to Worship songs- I love it-
Just finished working on my Sunday School lesson- I am excited about it- talking about the 3 gifts Jesus was given at his birth and what they mean- I learned something- and some of the church will be surprised before service- Can not wait-

It is so nice out here- I am listening (besides my ipod) listening to the rustling of the trees with the wind- it is cool and Isaac is hanging out with me making sure I am okay-

It is a quiet night- Marcus went to bed early he was tired - usual is after service Wednesday Night and up early the next day- had another wonderful day today- no issues today at home- I love it- and truly believe this is my miracle I have been waiting for- I know he is not perfect but you have got to understand what a joy it has been to be able to have fun with him and know he is not going to go off- I can sense when they are going to occur now and we had a couple the last few days but nothing like before and they were over very quickly - with in 5-10 minutes that is so awesome. I still take each day by day and try to move on past them- sometimes it is hard cause the booger wears me out. Well tonight he is worn out and all is quiet
I am thankful that I have a great support team- from my family- (this includes church family) -friends- therapist -teachers- psychiatrist- martial arts instructors- he is getting consistent things said to him and I am so glad he is finally getting it
God is so good- thank you God for touching my son- I am so amazed how awesome you are!!!

No comments: