Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Its really quiet...

Well- I spoke with mom today and Marcus had a really rough morning but managed to get his act together and work outside helping papaw and Mr Clark build a shed- I know that today was a signifcant day for Marcus he needs male bonding time- and I am sure that did him a world of good. Thanks Dad and Clark- I am sure he enjoyed it so much.

Well for me it is very quiet- I have just been chillin and puttin things away from Christmas- should finish up tomorrow and Thursday- can not wait to get off tomorrow cause then I do not have to return to work until Tuesday.

I am including some family photos we got done before Christmas- was unable to share earlier because mom and dad read my blog and it would have blown the surprise.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the pictures! Beautiful!