Monday, December 8, 2008

Fall....

I had the pleasure of watching the leaves in the yard across the street fall from its branches- I was watching as I was walking Isaac and I began to thank God for the fall- because in the fall the leaves fall off and the old is gone- and as the spring approaches a new life begins- While I was just admiring the beauty of some of the fall colors we have here in Florida- God spoke to my heart and said do you realize what I am doing - Of course I went huh- just like the leaves of the trees that are old and need to fall away to become new- Marcus' old life is falling away and he is becoming new- and leaves fall at different times just like the things in Marcus' past are falling off at different times- but hold on to the promises I have for him hold on to the promises I have told you about him- the spring is not far and new life is already beginnning in him-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that;s cool

Melissa said...

WOW! That is so awesome! What a great way to show you! I love it when God paints a picture with what He is trying to show us!