Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh so glad tomorrow is Friday

Purple tulips are my favorite

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you just look forward to the weekend- I do not have anything special planned-just a chill day on Saturday after early grocery shopping- may go to the park not sure yet-

Nothing major happened just want the week over- I am tired for some reason.

One of my coworkers-is taking me out for lunch tomorrow- for my birthday- I thought that was so kind-


I have my house to get back in order from painting- got somethings on the walls but still have things to put away- but my energy is zapped-

so I decided tonight to clean out the car- I need to vacuum it but I did clean it out-

I have laundry to get done-


But papers to file and working on my Sunday School lesson- read it yesterday- it is the last in our sex series for the junior and senior high class- let me tell you- I wasnot sure how they would take it but the conversations have been real respectful- real honesty- I am proud of our youth- they have their heads on straight- oh they are not perfect but they know what is important to them.

I have really enjoyed teaching on a subject I have not a lot of knowledge on-

No comments: