Friday, February 15, 2008

I am not having a good day or should I say Marcus is not

Marcus' attitude in a nutshell today from the time I took him to Kids R Kids to the time I picked him up - I am done- tired - no more energy-
I was 45 minutes late for work- find out that he was hitting children at Kids R Kids in the AM after we talked - did not have a good day at school
Had an accident- was made fun of- hit a child continue to hit a child- teacher (2) then I got there was able to talk with him and get it somewhat resolved and then on the way home he turned into a posessed child really I am serious- Very angry very out of control and I was getting hot- we were not safe in the car he was kicking and hitting me while driving so I pulled over- and waited - did some pressure points and was able to get home safely all the while he was saying very very very mean things - very hurtful things- very ugly things- Right now I do not want naything to do with him - I am cool-calm actually just very over the attitude today- not sure what it is this week- but it needs to change fast-

No comments: