Friday, February 15, 2008

Love is...

Love is kind and patient,
never jealous, boastful,
proud, or rude.
Love isn't selfish
or quick tempered.
It doesn't keep a record
of wrongs that others do.
Love rejoices in the truth,
but not in evil.
Love is always supportive,
loyal, hopeful,
and trusting.
Love never fails!

Love Him I do more then the sun and the moon and the stars- but agree with how he behaves no way- I know he has had more good days then bad- I am thankful for that but this week has been a very rough one- Wednesday Night at service it took me about a half hour before we were able to get to service - why he was so out of control- and I was physically worn out- I had to restrain him in one of the Sunday School Classrooms- by myself- he was kicking me and slapping me-then today we have have another one of those days- not as bad for me but very close

I love him- but do not like days like today-





No comments: