Thursday, February 28, 2008

Approaching this weekend..

This weekend I get another year older- wiser- I would think so- tireder (is that a word) yes this too. but my life is fulfilled- I have a wonderful son ( I know I know- it is hard but GOd created him so he is wonderfully made) A great career- wonderful family- and the most spectacular church family out there.

I am teaching the best Sunday School Class ever- we have great discussions and I believe they are taking something home with them each week even if it is one tidbit of information.
I have the best pets anyone could ask for - always there when you need that wake up morning nose in the face.

I am learning- learning how to be a better Godly mom- learning how to be a better parent- learning how to let God handle the situations through being a praying mom.

I have through my experiences with Marcus been able to help others via this blog- we are not alone - to those of us raising special needs children-
I have the best friends anyone could ask for- providing guidance -love -support- shoulder to lean on- or just give me a swift kick to get me back on track.

Yes life is fulfilled- God is in control and things are good even in the midst of tough times

Marcus is in the class that will help him deal with his behavioral problems- this is a great sense of relief- a heavy burden lifted more then anyone could imagine-

So I am approaching this weekend as I turn 37 (where has the time gone) fulfilled and knowing that God is the best at what He does and the true guiding hand- Be still today for a moment and know that He is still God- tell him you Love Him- Look to Him for the guiding hand - he knows what is best-

No comments: