Monday, February 18, 2008

I have the best Sunday School Class

My class is the best- Why- because -
They were so helpful Sunday- I bet they did not realize it- Marcus was having a very troubling morning and I had to basically pick him up and flop him on the floor to restrain him in class ( this was the 2nd or 3rd time) I was exhausted and out of breath- I asked Jordan where PAstor T was. He knew and helped or actually carried my son up to the office- I was worn out and Pastor T and Pastor Larry took over- I love my family. Just have to remember more often they are there. Sometimes I feel I can do it all by myself- NOT!
Anyway- we got back to class - I got my composure together and we had prayer and they prayed for Marcus- we have had good discussions in class lately-
I will summarize in a later blog.

Then service we talked about being a devoted parent- it was very good - very good in deed

After service my youth ( my kids ) spoke with my son- he apologized for his behavior to all of them he could find- and of course they all reminded him to listen to me and at school and they are truly a blessing to me-
Really they are so to my Sunday School class - I love you guys- you are the best

No comments: