Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My son is amazing..

I know you all probably get wow one day he is up one day he is down- well really lately we have had the majority of days up and I am so excited about that-
He is so funny he has this way of saying mommy now- which is so cute- he does it when I playing with him

He has anger issues - but you know God is giving me wisdom onhow to deal with them I do not always get it right but- more and more He is showing me how-and it is truly amazing to see how fast it works when I let God handle the situation by giving me wisdom. Case in point to day- Marcus was angry why- not sure tried all the tricks I could that normally work none- so I said Marcus when you can talk to me I will listen and we sat in the car at Kids R Kids for a few minutes- God I really do not want to sit here day what can I do?

Have him write it down- okay I will try it Marcus do you want to talk about it or write it down- He said write it down and you know as soon as he had it in his hands and was writing he was also talking about it and wowzers the moment was over- he calmed down and we talked and he could tell me everything -

Increase my wisdom Lord- and Increase his Awareness of how much he is loved

We had a heart to heart last night- he made me cry- to think someone could hurt a child that it would impact him and it be the only thing he remembers from this house. Unbelieavable- but I reassured him that no one would hurt him and I loved him- He asked me when he had to leave or go to another house- Which broke my heart- I asked him why do you think you have to go anywhere- cause that is what I use to do. I said honey you are not going anywhere- not now not anytime- Even when I get big- yes even when you get big- I love you and noone can take you from me- I got a big hug and a wahoo from him

No comments: