Thursday, January 31, 2008

My son




He is amazing- this is the year of increase and oh my-I am so proud of him over the last several weeks. A couple bumpy moments in the course but I truly believe God is working in his life- and mine as well-

Several things I should share with you all are:
1- Marcus loves Royal Rangers and now asks to go- Thank you commanders- he was so excited to tell Commander Alex that he knew his loyal quote he ended up telling him 2 days later at the CE meeting.
2- He loves Bible Quiz- and is very good at it- I think he has 95% of the 10 questions known.
3- He has informed me that he wants to grow up - and I said you will one day
4- I am also being told he wants a baby brother- I said good luck with that one- Have you ever tried to have a conversation with a 6 year old about having a man in your life before you have a baby. He also did not realize that babies grow up.
5- Our conversations at dinner are amazing - he is so funny and so open- he wants to learn everything
6- His smaller class at school he loves absolutely loves- now we need to figure out what to do with his IEP.
7- Our relationship has gotten so much better- so much closer- he is a GEM-
8- He is realizing what he is doing and can tell me what part of the fruit of the spirit he is not reflecting-
9-I have been given a gift to raise him-wow thank you GOD for allowing me to raise this child.
10- He is so precious to me.- The good choices are now beginning to be more then the bad choices
11- He loves to worship the Lord- and he wants to show others Jesus-by his words and actions
12- God is amazing and I am so amazed by what I see Him doing in my Bubba's life.

You are awesome God

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! i don't know you but i came upon your page because i was looking for the song "before the day" and it was on your page! i just wanted to say that you are awesome! what a woman of God! He's so pleased with you, don't ever think you're not enough, He loves you with an everlasting love and jumps for joy when He's with you! keep persevering, and enjoy this life He's given you!
God bless you abundantly,
Hannah