Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Is this the answer I have been waiting for..

Well yesterday Marcus spent is day of OSS with his aunt- thank you Lori - I so appreciated it-
He was having a good day when all heck broke loose about 45 minutes before I got there and then proceeded to continue after I got there- We got home at 7 when we should have been home at 4:30 ugh- okay that day thank goodness is over and done

Today was a new day- Marcus was in is new classroom and was beaming about it when he came home- no talking back, no yelling - no attitude- ahh relief- or the calm before the storm - day by day we will see.
The new class has only 9 children in it including Marcus - a teacher and an aide-
But he was even compliant with me and yes maam and do you want... wow- I was so thrilled-

No comments: