Monday, January 21, 2008

Off today

Today is a day off but also a day to reflect on one's dream-
We started the reflection yesterday in service- and I do have a dream but right now that is between me a God-

Yesterday we had a great service in church- when I finally got in- You see Marcus decided he was not going to listen in SS- so when he does not listen in SS he knows he needs to come to main service with me- It is not a punishment - well not really- He likes the services- he just wants to play videos and games instead- not when you misbehave. so we went through yelling at me and screaming at me- scratching me - I had to restrain him and of course it was get off of me- and I am very proud of myself- I was missing service which I do not like to do but I remiained very calm very cool very quiet-and waited til he made the choice of going in- of course he then saw the kids and was happy cause he was where the kids were.

Then the kids left. then he was mad. but then he fell asleep for a moment. He was better after we got home- and today so far so good- he is writing scripture verses daily until February 1 then we shall see what happens.

Watched the games yesterday I am disappointed on both sides of who won- but they were both good games. Now I want the Giants to win. Why because they are the "underdog"

Melissa praying for you today- I know you have surgery- God has his hands on you- Your knee will be better then ever.

For those of you reading my blog- please remember the Kona family in prayer. I am praying for you Chirsty-I know this is a difficult time-Bek I am sure this is hard for you too so you as well are in my prayers - I love you all and miss you

No comments: