Thursday, January 17, 2008

A week goes by

So sorry I have not wrote anything- where has the week gone-
Let me catch you up

Saturday we had Bible quiz in St Pete- Lori and Dakota stopped in to see Marcus quiz one round- He did very well I was so proud- he almost got a quiz out- this is his first year- we have begun studying for the final quizzes- he is already doing well with the new questions- yesterday he got 12 of 15 and we only studied for 30 minutes on Monday and Tuesday total. I wish he could channel that type of stuff into his impulsiveness so that would not happen.

Sunday we had a great Sunday Service - we also had a good Sunday School class- we can go from one extreme to another it that class- We did have a good discussion on how GOd meets our needs and how we complain and not pray about things - just like the Israelites- Let me tell you something the yout of our church are very enlightening - in a good way- sometimes not- but this week they were.
We were goofing off - me too- then we got serious- they amaze me some times- I take prayer request before class starts and some were off the wall and they new it but then Jordan spoke up and got all serious- yes he did PD- you should be so proud- and said we have been praying all week let's remember service and pray the Holy Spirit Moves-then they all agreed with that. He can be a leader he has great promise PD.

Service was amazing - amazing-
Sunday Night we had the WMs service- it was very good- of course I cried when PD mentioned how Marcus is being touched- The miracle I am believing for that God takes away that impulsive behavior he has- I know he can.


Monday-I was busy at work - pulling blood on some newly arrived animals- Marcus was okay he seems to have attitude lately

Tuesday- and Wednesday Marcus had rough days at the before and after care but good days at school - go figure- of course they are evaluating him

Thursday- good day- then I picked him up and he was a brat - really he was - I was so over his little attitude. so I pulled over- he was mad cause I picked him up early thru a hizzy fit - had to be carried outside- then started to run in the parking lot but I was right next to him so I grabbed his little arm. We get to the car I tell him to buckle up and not once but twice he tries to close me in the door. then I get in and he screams and yells I am mean cause I carried him and held him - and I get the blah blah blah your are mean- and I do not like you- well JBQ CD went on and I was quiet- he listened to that. so he just got done reading and now he is doing his punishment.
Writing 3 scripture verses- one on self control, one on kindness, and one on obeying your parents.

Well work has been good this week- not too much going on so I am getting things done that has not been able to get done-

No comments: