Friday, January 25, 2008

CE Forum topped off the week

Wow- is all I can say-We had a CE forum tonight and it was 6 of us plus Marcus and let me just say it was a very powerful time-

We were discussing things about our classes and Bernie had me share what I will be discussing on in the coming weeks- A subject in which I have no clue on- sex- this is what I will be sharing on:
Sex and Sexuality
The intention: One Flesh
Genesis 1:27, 28 2:18-25 - God created man and woman and instructed them to have children

The Beauty: One Love
Song of Solomon 7:10-13 - A bride asks her groom to spend the night with her using beautiful imagery

The Exclusive: One Relationship
Proverbs 5:15-21- Solomon warns against being sexually unfaithful.

I also will be sharing my personal testimony as follows.

In the 5th grade (at school we had the sex talk) I made a decision then that I would wait till marriage to have sex. I was not saved at that time- All through high school many of my friends made that choice to fall to temptation - I did not- I stood firm on my promise to myself and to my future husband. I was 18 when I got saved- and I still am standing on the promise I made to my self in 5th grade- no sex before marriage- I am the only one who can give this gift to my future husband. I will not be swayed and I stand firm on this belief. So I am passionate about youth staying true to themselves- you will never regret not having sex before marriage - I know I don't.



You got to understand these are junior and senior high schoolers- I know something good will happen. I can just sense it and anticipate it.- Keep me in prayer over the next few weeks.

We had a wonderful presence of the Holy Spirit during our prayer time and God is truly amazing-

I feel Jesus - I feel Jesus- I feel Jesus in this place -

Marcus was there and he was so good-he watched a movie - I brought his DVD player - in fact this week minus Tuesday - he has been wonderful truly wonderful- he has been polite and when he has had a problem we have worked it out with our words-
My prayer is for wisdom for him- actually for me on how to deal with him- so we can resolve problems- I am still so learning - day to day- and relying on God for guidance-

R you Ready??? It is going to happen

No comments: